Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday, October 15, 2012




Matt, Emily (Cousin) and Jason (Matt's new cousin-in-law) - Slightly breaking the rules. They surprised him.
 Trying to look cool with the watches
 Matt with newly married cousin Emily (on their honeymoon)
Hola mis weyes!!


MAN!!! God is moving things right along with this work that is so great! I don't EVER want to stop. I want to be part of it for the rest of my life (with a tag on). 10,000 MORE applications the week after conference also looking to open the China mission?! (No…Matt misunderstood…I told him that there were 10,000 more applications this week than an average weeks, and I said, “look out China, here we come!  There was NO announcement…)  Man SEND ME THERE!!!!!! I WANT TO HELP OPEN IT! FETCHIN BRIGHAM YOUNG STATUS! WAAHH! The mission is the GREATEST!   I love this black tag and never EVER want to take it off. Sorry mom, I won't let em release me I'll just fetchin vagabond it the for the rest of my life. +
+
Anyways we had the great opportunity to go to the temple this week. I love that HOLY HOUSE. I received a LOT of revelation this time, about the law of consecration. That's something I need to work on. It was one of the better/more revealing trips. Then we got to follow tradition and eat at Cafe Rio. I love the steak burrito more than the pork now. I've gotten it the past 3 temple trips....extra meat!!!

Transfers are today and some changes have been made. I'll be staying in Moreno Valley as a trainer and a District Leader. I hate leadership. I don't want extra responsibilities. All I want to do is have to worry about my investigators not other missionaries and their problems......feeeeeetchhhhh.

The Lord has other plans. Elder Christensen and I serve with two Sisters in one ward. They doubled out the Hermanas and put Elder Christensen in their old area training. We will split the ward in half and both have a car....we'll be takin some bike days. I'm gonna work this greeny to the bone, morning workout to nightly planning. I'm excited to see the area flourish.

Yes I also got a surprise visit from Emily and Jason. I figure we'll get along great. He says he can get Rockwell watches for 80%?!?!?! I'll need his email address. It was a little bit disobedient but, what's done is done.

Well, I love you all and follow the council of the Prophets and Apostles! Christ needs disciples and followers. Those who can say "Yea Lord, Thou knowest that I love Thee!!!" BE WORTHY TO SAY IT! THIS WORK IS GOING TO GO ON WITH/WITHOUT US! WE NEED TO JUMP ON THE TRAIN OR GET FETCHIN LEFT BEHIND!

-Elder Matt Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment