Sunday, May 29, 2011





May 26, 2011

Hey Family,

So the MTC is turning out to be a routine now. I wake up before my alarm clock now....that's how bad it's getting. I was going to sing This is the Christ but the choir sang it on Tuesday!! So I am going to go to the music library and pick out new songs. Elder Nelson came and spoke to us on the Tuesday devotional and talked to us about exact obedience.....I think. There is a room next to us but in a different zone, they're all pretty cool guys. Elder Brandon and I wrestled, and I won! But my elbows are all torn up from this sandpaper of carpet. Elder Brandon and I are almost twins. He's 220 and my same height. He's a pretty funny guy. I'm sitting next to Elder Flint right now in the laundry room. He's a companion of the old ZL's. He's going next week to Vera Cruz Mexico. In my district, it's me and Robertson going to Riverside, and 4 Oaxaca Mexico, one Bolivia, one Merida Mexico, and one Puebla Mexico. I'm the worst at Spanish in my District. Dad, if you could find me a BOMB "I Know My Redeemer Lives" arrangement, that would be awesome! I'm starting to get more and more restless every day. I get giddy for Gym day every day. I have lifted once a day but the machines don't really cut it. I miss everyone! I want more pictures buy the way, so i can keep bragging about my family, siblings and cousins alike. Jimmer was in my temple session today getting his endowments to get married! It was way cool. Also, I fell asleep in the Celestial Room......my bad. I love you all and miss you all!

Elder Dial

P.S. I have maintained my weight

No comments:

Post a Comment