Friday, July 22, 2011

July 19, 2011

Sorry for the depressing email. I'm really having a good time. Just a bad week. Today, we are going to tract ALL DAY in Mecca after I told Elder Fisher so. It's going to be extremely hot and I'm going to sweat my brains out. Can't wait to get out and do something.

I forgot to mention a couple of things in the email. Such as thank you so much for the package waiting for me when I got here.

Our mission is less restrictive about music than the previous mission president. The rules are as follows: 1. Nothing that talks about love between a man or woman. 2. Nothing that takes away from the spirit. That's it!! If I could request a couple of CD's that would be great! Such as Mulan, Hercules, and the other Disney sound tracks. Les Mis is a good one as well. Lot's of Insideout, Voicemail.

The thing I don't like about my area is we only receive mail once a month (rarely packages). So just send letters to this address. It's that way because we are so for out from the mission office.

So this Wednesday I get to go teach a recent convert because he's been inactive for awhile, and wants to come back to church. My trainer will be in a Leadership Meeting and I'll be with and Elder from Nicaragua who's been out for 6 months. GREAT. I'm excited though. Love you all and I miss you tons.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment