Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday, August 6th, 2011

Hola Familia,

So today isn't P-day but i promised a letter. Today I've set on exchanges with one of the ZL's Elder Browning. Cool guy he goes home in 3 months! I've got a longer... I took over our area yesterday, a couple weeks ago, and tomorrow... As a trainee!! I'll be on an exchange with Elder RevaHa tomorrow. He's from Nicaragua and speaks perfect English. I'm having a good time. But it is SO HOT! Now i just found out I left my SD card int he library computer... WHY DO I DO THAT?!?!?! I'll call tomorrow. Anyways, all we do now is tracting because nobody in the ward knows what a referral is. I'm sweating horribly. But i don't hate it for some reason. I'n having a good time. Getting fed well. Need more adderall and new glucogen. Aned the sweet rolls / gift cards you promised :) Love you all!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment