Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Conference was AWESOME!!

Hello all,
So this week was a good week. We have been making a lot of progress with certain people. Gustavo showed up to ALL 5 SESSIONS OF CONFERENCE. It was super good. We are going to go by this week and see how he is feelin about baptism. We have a new Zone focus to talk with everyone. Elder Meldrum and I have vowed to get 1000 OYM's this transfer. I'm excited to fill up the teaching pool after dropping a bunch of people. Sister Van Vleet the mission nurse said I was to be here in the Riverside zone for quite a while because this is where my requested doctor is.....great. Elder Allen, is one of the Elders in our zone, he is TRAINING! Elder Allen came into the field with me and now he is training. In the Riverside mission there is a new training program that goes for 2 transfers then usually you take over your area with someone who is still older than you in the mission. But Elder Allen is taking over his area with a greenie!!! Wow. Conference was an amazing experience. I think my favorite talk was by Jeffrey R Holland. As always, Holland is a POWERFUL speaker. That guy gets me every time. You can feel that he is a man of God. We are short on time as always and I actually have to go. I know that this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is inevitable for someone to eventually NOT have a testimony of the truth.
-Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment