Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day



Hello Everyone,

This week has been a decent one, kind of slow but nonetheless, blessed. We have done some hard work, and hopefully we'll see about 4-5 baptisms in the coming 2 months or so. We don't have time because we've got a super busy day planned out with 8 lessons planned...so I'm really sorry about the shorty email.

This is the Lord's work. I love having the blessing of being born in this country where I can go about worshiping the true Jesus Christ, and my Heavenly Father, the way He commanded it to be. I love this Gospel, I love this work, I love these people (even the weirdo black guy sitting across from me in the library while he watches inappropriate videos and talks to himself and lets out all kinds of gases with no shame).

Ricardo's doing great and is excited to go through the temple a year from now. Julio isn't doing as hot as Ricardo, but still progressing.

I benched 315 yesterday....it was a good week. Love you all and sorry again for the shorty email!

Love you all,

-Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment