Monday, September 17, 2012

I will NOT take my nametag off!


Hello everyone,

This week was great, not for numbers but because I'm a set apart servant of the Lord. We didn't have a chance to get our OYM's but we did alright.

I have lots of things to talk about today. We picked up new investigators and got a visit by Paul B. Pieper THAT GUY is going to be the next apostle when my boy Boyd K. kicks the can. This guy came and gave an excellent training to the whole mission;  for the first 20 minutes he rebuked all the jakes in the mission and yelled "DONT YOU DARE USE THESE TWO YEARS TO OCCUPY TIME!" It was the best; I just thought about all the jakes and smiled. Don't be lazy. Don't be a baby. Don't be a fetch. Accept the Atonement of Jesus Christ and don't waste the time that God gives us here on this earth.

 We picked up a new investigator named Luz. She's on date for the 13th of August. Her mom got baptized in Compton and told her she should investigate too. So she did. She knows the BOM is true. IT's awesome. On Sat night our members took us out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. THEIR CHOICE I DID NOT ASK TO GO THERE. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS BYU VS UT THAT NIGHT. I saw the 2nd quarter. Man it was bad. I felt awful. But as we were walking in we met her husband, and that guy is HUGE. JACKED. YOLKED. SHREDDED. Whatever you want to call it his arms are as big as my thighs and he's all tatted up from head to toe and I gave the guy a hug when I met him. Ya. I did it. He's gonna get baptized too. We haven't taught him yet, but it'll happen.

This is the Lord's work, He's at the head of this church. I WILL NOT  take my tag off. I'm going to go live in the temple and never leave.

 Love you,

-Elder dial

Editor’s note: Matt went to the Dr. this week…he is doing OK with his BG numbers, however, the Dr. is concerned about some brown spots on his ankles and feet  related to circulation so he is now required to wear compression socks all day every day.  He’s not thrilled, but will be compliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment