Tuesday, September 4, 2012

LOW blood sugars/transfers and stolen investigators!



Tuesday September, 4, 2012

Hey everyone,

I just read all my emails and then had a low blood sugar of like IDK how low but I couldn’t even read.....so we ran to McDonalds I ate 3 Mcdoubles in 2 bites each and downed a large chocolate shake and now I'm starting to feel better...but It could still sound/look a little crazy this one ,ladies and gents. Also I only have 15 mins soooo yeah..here we go.

This week was a decent one. Transfers. I'm staying in this area with my companion. No surprise there. We had two investigators to church this Sunday, so that was good.

Frank Martinez is a super cool guy. He is divorced from his two wives and has like 7 kids. He is not in the best shape financially, but he loves his children which is most important. He has a big interest in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He has a lot of interest in the Plan of Salvation. He's on date for the 15th of this month. He's pretty solid. He loves to build/fix bikes for a living, that's a plus for us! I'm pretty sure I have the best lookin/nicest bike in the mission. NBD. We've taught
frank the first 3 lessons and he just seems to take EVERYTHING in and accept it. I'm just waiting for some weird doubt to come up that we need to resolve, but none yet. We’ll teach the commandments tonight.

The mission is the greatest. Elder Cook (huge guy I served around in Jurupa), Forster (last comp), and Fisher (trainer) went home. Everyone I know in the mission is going home....I don’t like that. We just found out that one of our most golden investigators has been poached for the past year and a half from the English missionaries. Katrina is half Indian (pocahontas indian), and half white. She looks Hispanic, so we just figured she spoke Spanish. She only speaks English. We have a date for her marriage so she can finally get baptized, hopefully the English elders don’t mess this one up.

 I don't have much more to say. I forgot my camera sooo sorry about that....next week I'll have all kinds of good photos for all of ya.

 I know this is the work of the Lord. This is his church. He suffered for each and every one of us so we could attain the eternal happiness that everyone in this world seeks. Love you all and GET TO CHURCH SLIME!

 Love,

Elder Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment