Monday, November 5, 2012

This week is GREAT!

Matt's Greenie from Ohio Elder Allen - We just found this pic it is 6 weeks old.  Notice the shoes.




Aloha mi gente!

This week was great. We found, we taught, and we baptized. I love the mission. We have Multi-Zone Conference this Thursday and I can't wait. The ZL's say that there are a lot of changes coming. President Smart goes to a President's training every 6 months and in the last two they have said, "The Lord is hastening his step" WWAAAAAAH!!! Can I start my mission over right now? I could go off 125$ a month forever if I can do this forever!

Like I said this week is great. So, first thing, we baptized Carmen Arevalo. She didn't come to church a week ago so we went over and asked her if she still wanted to get dunked this Saturday. She obviously said yes. She has been to church like 5 times, has a testimony, and accepts everything we say. She's super solid. I volunteered Elder Allen to baptize her. He doesn't understand hardly any Spanish, so when we came out of the lesson I asked him if he was ready to baptize this week and he got super nervous. It was funny but good for him to do it. He had great form, didn't bang her head on the wall, and only had to do it once. There were literally 6 people from the ward at this one. Ridiculous. I'm so sick of the lack of support from this ward. If you're a leader in your ward, SUPPORT THE FETCHIN MISSIONARIES! GET THE WARD MISSION PROCESS GOING!!

 As of now we are just going to leave the ward behind and go to work. Hopefully they'll hop on the train here pretty soon. Elder Allen is doing great. He is a great missionary and loves the Lord. He is super awkward in his contacts until he testifies and tells people what is true. We found a ton of potentials this week and have a lot of contacting to do.

 I love the Lord. I know that I am nothing. As to my strength I am weak. Therefore, I boast not of myself. But, I boast in my God, for in his strength, I can do all things. Trust in the Lord. Love him with all your heart might mind and strength. USE the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Don't leave Jesus hangin. He did this for YOU!!  I love all of you.  My English is going downhill hardcore. I'm at 18months.....fetch. I'm sorry this one's short. I got like three calls from investigators and we have limited time on these computers. Everything is well

Love,
Elder Matt Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment