Monday, December 17, 2012

I can't wait for a white Christmas!

A recent baptism.  He looks happy!


Hello all,
This week was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! We did some serious work. We found some super solid investigators, la familia Vega. They are a referral from a recent convert in one of the white wards, and are super solid. They are on date for the 6 of Jan.

 We found another family of 5 who are of baptismal age. They are currently not on date, but they are looking pretty solid. We found a total of 10 new investigators this week. I'm soooo excited for some baptisms this month. We currently have 6 on date for the last weekend of the month. 9 in total. 

We are sooooo busy all day every day. We take about 20 minute lunches every day then out to work. We have packed lunches for like the past 4 days and switched driving when the other was hungry.
Right now I am probably the best missionary I've been yet. The Lord has humbled and formed me. I encourage all of you to allow the Lord to form you. Allow his Atonement to change your life daily. It is only by the name of Christ that we can enter into his rest. 

I love this work. I don't want to come home. I'm grateful for the fact that I have a knowledge, not a perfect one, but a small knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. It is perfect. 

Sorry for the shorty email. We have tons of stuff to do today. All is well in Moreno Valley. We'll be enjoying tamales, champurrado, pupusas, and all kinds of other delicious foods for the holiday season. 

I love my mission. I can't wait for a white Christmas. (you know…baptisms!)

Love you all,

Elder Matt Dial

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry! Matt looks and sounds so grown up and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete