Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 29th

Hello all,
This week has been a LOT better. We have taught 19 lessons last week! Compared to the 5 lessons we taught on my last week in the desert with Elder Fisher. My new comp is Elder Meldrum. He is from Sandy UT, went to Bingham and goes home next transfer. He was a swimmer, he's a little odd but we get along very well. We like the same things, we have the same opinions, I think it was almost a match made in heaven. We are teaching a boat load of people compared to my last area. We almost don't have time to tract. It's fantastic because tocando las puertas is of the devil. I really like this new area. The ward is good, the investigators are great and I'm very comfortable where I'm at. The work isn't booming persay, compared to what Applegate's doing but it's fairly exceptional. We teach very well together. We went by a former who had been through many missionaries and taught a lesson and at the end she asked "Are you guys trained?" So, that was cool. We have 3 people on date, Jenn, Brittany, and Amy. Jenn and Brittany haven't come out to listen to the lessons this past week because they have been sick. Otherwise, they would've been baptized yesterday. Amy, is on date for September 18. She's solid, whenever we ask her to read, she legitimately does it. I'm havin a good time. Hermana Hunt good to hear that you can man up and say you miss us (We all knew you loved us more than all your other districts). Applegate when I read your story about the stomach infection I literally laughed out loud and got yelled at by a librarian. Robertson good to hear from ya can't wait to see you from multi-zones. ELDER brandon. good to hear from you as well, it's about time. Keep me updated on your life. Martinez does your dad live in Riverside or Murrietta? I don't remember exactly. Glad everything in Mexico is good. And family, what would I do without you? Love you all a ton. Mike study PMG ya ugly guy.....and I guess happy birthday. When yall go to Grandmas on Sunday I would like you to share Alma 60:6. Muchos thank you's!
Love, Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment