Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Monday June 9, 2012

Hello,

This week was slow but still good. On the 4th of July all we did was play Basketball from 6-9pm and went home and went to bed… good day.

 On Friday we had the awesome opportunity to go to the temple and do a session. I love the temple. The feeling one feels in the temple are so incredible, I could stay in the Celestial room for hours. We then went to Cafe Rio right after and I've decided the steak burrito is better than the pork. I sat on the fence for a long time but now I know the truth.

 This transfer I've been a little more dry than I like, but we'll get Adriana baptized before the end of the transfer. All we're waiting on is for Hermana Oteo (fellowshipper/best friend) to get back home from Mexico then she can finally enter the holy waters of baptism. We are working with a lot of people with issues with the WoW. Nothing really super exciting to report this week.

 I love this gospel. I Love the scriptures. I'm doing the work of the Lord and am so grateful for the opportunity to be an instrument in the Lord's hands. Don't have tons of time sorry again.

Love you all!

Elder Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment