Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Hola todos.
This week was good. It seemed a little less productive during the week but now as I look back we did work. We picked up 4 new investigators last night. They are a referral from a member. La familia Macias. They are SICK. They lived in Odgen for 3 years. We went over, talked about the atonement and Jesus Christ and it was a great lesson. After the closing prayer we got talking about Utah and how great it is. Southern California SUCKS! I will never live here. Way too hot, too many people, and every once in a while the mountains here disappear because of pollution. But I love it because this field is white and ready to harvest. The mission is great. I got to go back to my last area for the baptism of Adriana. She is as solid as my biceps. I love that lady. Her skin's as black as night, but she's completely mexicana. She's even got the black people hair and all the racist features all other black people have..its the greatest. Speaking of black people. Here in Moreno Valley it is AAAALLLLLLLL black people. Literally. More than any other place ive been in. Our appartment complex REAKSSSSSS of weed. Literally I think that's I sleep better at night here, and why I eat more. The woman's name below us is Jereatha. The elders who we live with have an investigator named LaMonica, their Team-ups name is Cashman......Cash for short. His literal given name is Cash. I don't want to sound racist, but WOW. THat's blacker than the black socks I wear every week. anyways. Mike is dece. He didn't come to church so we'll probably have to move his date back. I've got a good feeling about the macias family though. Sorry about the short email. I had 17 to read haha. LOVE YOU!
-Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment