Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday August 13, 2012


Hello everyone,

This week was alright.......we only taught 5 lessons......that stinks big time. We've got some BIIIIIIG renovating to do in this area. We're going to drop like 3/4 of our teaching pool because we get too focused on people who are either too lazy to progress, don't want to progress, or don't want to make time to progress. So we're going to REFILL that pool and find like 2,934,387,549,832 new investigators. Elder Rytting and Christensen taught these people WAY too long. We've got some real solid potentials.

I'm excited for this area to progress, and I'm gonna work this greenie to the bone. We are going to take shorter lunches than we already are and Dedicate OUR TIME COMPLETELY TO THE LORD. Sometimes full-time missionaries don't do that. They get caught up in things at home. Sorry fam but I'm not going to think about you once this week. We got 281 oyms this week and we’re going to get 300 this week. I’m  really excited to work my physical self to exhaustion but I'll be good because GOD BLESSES US WHEN WE LIVE CONSECRATED LIVES. I'm sick of stupid people, and sick of lazy missionaries. Excuse me for the rant.

Go to church. Love the Lord. He loves you. I know it because I see it in every one of these fetchers here in Southern California....me included. I pray for charity for every one of these people, I can improve; you can improve no matter who you are, Bishop Dial.  Work to strengthen your testimony stronger this week. I'll do the same. Love you and hope to hear from all next week!!!
Love,
Elder Dial



No comments:

Post a Comment