Monday, April 29, 2013

Last email as a missionary :'-(



Hello everyone,

        Usually as a missionary, weekly; one sends an email about the past week. They will share miracles, testimony, stories, and all kinds of other things that they experienced during that previous week. Seeing as this is my last email, I'm going to be talking about the past two years as a whole.
        Regularly, most missionaries say that the mission is the best two years of their life, it's the most cliché thing one can say, but also one of the TRUEST thing that one can say. That is, if they worked hard. The mission has changed me in all aspects of my life. I know that it is what the Lord has planned for EVERYONE.  If you haven't served a mission and are coming up to the age of 18 or 19 and haven't decided to serve a mission or not; GET ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK, I know he'll answer with a firm yes.  It has been my experience that the Lord prepared people from the beginning for me. They have been waiting for me and because I was doing what I was supposed to be doing He guided me to them. Now they have the blessing of the Gospel of Christ. Don't EVER think you're excluded from serving the Lord full-time. I don't care if you're in school, lazy, or playing a professional sport! The call is to all, who’s  willing to step up and fulfill the call?
          Can I also say that I have the best family in the world? They are the most supportive family out there. My brother Mike in the mission field (Philly, PA) is giving us an example of being a disciple of Christ. I'm so grateful for all the examples of missionaries I have in my family. Uncles, parents, aunts, grandparents, cousins, siblings, thank you all. I know that Christ lives. I know that he is aware of all we are going through. He loves us eternally. It is NEVER too late to lay down everything and come to Him. He is in charge.

 I'm so excited to see all the family.


I love you all,

-Elder Matt Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment