Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sorry, short and sweet!



Hey mom,

I know you'll be angry if I don't send you an email so here's a short one. This week was super cool. We had a bunch of cool miracles. We were walking on Saturday night, we had dinner at six. It was a farewell dinner for one of the young men going on his mission. We showed up and it hadn't started. So we decided to go to our 7 oclock appointment early and come back at seven. So we went and they weren't there. We went to another house we were going to visit that night, but, they told us to come back at 8. So we just kinda walked around and talked to a couple people and went back to dinner. Well, it STILL hadn't started. So we left to go back to the eight oclock appointment. THEY WEREN'T THERE!! I was quite upset. So we tried a couple people in that same apartment complex and nobody was opening. As we were gloomily walking back to the car, there were people walking through the gate right as we approached the truck. I didn't really want to talk to anyone, but I did out of strict obedience. We talked to them and they immediately invited us into their home. It was a HUGE testimony builder to me that God really has everything worked out before we even think about it. They are super solid too, asking questions like where do we go after this life? I love missionary work.

I love you,

-Elder Matt Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment