Monday, July 18, 2011

June 23rd

Dear Family,
Thank you so much for the package, everyone is loving the rolls and sweet rolls. I get to meet my mission president tomorrow, and I'm hopefully going to get to see President Pingree as well. Do you know when all the kids get here? if you could try and send my class ring in and get it resized to a 12, that would be great. Paul Sybrowsky came and spoke to us and talked to us about walking with christ. but the biggest thing was that he testified that we made promises to people in the pre-earth life that we would bring them unto christ. so that was cool to hear. this week the MTC got over 500 MISSIONARIES!!!!! Ridiculous, we show up to dinner like half an hour early on wednesdays. I will probably get my travel plans to california next week which is way excited and I'm excited to call you in the airport. Not much happened this week, except for I didn't get my HAT! I've been waiting all week and waiting for my hat and when i got this package and realized my hat, donald duck shit, and new shoes i was upset. But when I realized that the box was full of rolls and sweet rolls I was ecstatic. thank you. I heard about walker and byron. I saw mikes buddy who is going to orlando (i forgot his name), Jeff Christensen got in this week. and waiting for the Oly kids to roll in. Well I know this isnt much but its all i got this week. I love you and miss yall a ton
Sincerely,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment