Monday, July 18, 2011

June 30t

Hey Family,
This week has been eventful. The thing that has effected me most is two sundays ago, I left a chocolate milk in my backpack. I try to carry sugar or somehting around alot on sundays but apparently i forgot that i left that in there. On Monday, we got a lesson taught to us by the Columbian MTC director, therefore we had to be in suits. So we had to run back and change into our suits last minute. Well, as I opened my door I frantically kicked my backpack out of the way and rotten chocolate milk got EVERYWHERE. Our room smelled so bad I couldn't sleep in our room that night. It still smells horrible. But, it was funny. It was way cool to have the apostles here, and hear from all of them. David A. Bednar came and talked to us on Friday, and talked about being a PME (Predicar Mi Evangelio). He talked about teaching people not lessons. It was good. I appreciate the mail, and the packages, they are great! Keep em comin! I rolled my ankle in gym, it's all purple and swollen. But, I can walk on it just fine, and I plan on playing on it tomorrow in gym. Elder Schone is here bugging me about things. He says hello and is from St. George his Grandparents live on Walker Ln. Elder Robertson, my mother would appreciate more Chocolate chip cookies.
My Spanish has improved immensely we have two days this when we talk solamente en espanol. It's the worst, but it helps a ton!
Yo se que nosotros estamos aqui para un razon mas importante. Soy mucho emocionado salir a Riverside. Entonces me dijen a cerca de ustedes vidas. Les amo. And i miss you.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment