Monday, April 30, 2012

Eric's baptism!


April 30, 2012

Hello everyone,

This week was great. Eric got baptized on Sunday and his WHOLE family was there. It was sweet. Hopefully, we can start working with the rest of the family to get them all to take that step of baptism and receive that happiness in their lives. Elder McGill got transferred out to the desert for his last four weeks and will be serving in English as well. sucks. But my new comp is Elder Forster. He is from Colorado and I've heard a lot of good things about him. He's been out for like 20 months so I got another viejito. I'm excited for what’s happening in our area. we're starting to see more and more golden investigators coming out of the woodwork, and hopefully we'll start to see some success out of all of the work we're doing. Well my new comp is going to arrive at the apartment soon, so we have to go. I'll send a better email next week with photos! SORRY!!!
-Matt

Hey ya a book that would be super sweet to have would be Mormon doctrine by Bruce r. :) I've always wanted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment