Tuesday, July 24, 2012

YO VOY A BAJAR LA PANSA! ( I will lower the belly)



Monday July 23, 2012

Hello,

So interesting news with not a lot of time. Big News: I got transferred to Moval, Cal/Moreno Valley about 10 miles south of Riverside…on bike. YEAH!!! I here (hear…he used to be a GREAT speller!) there are a lot of problems in this next ward. Lots of chisme (??? Translation says “gadget”)  and a lot of missionaries have had problems with girls. Not me! Because Satan can't touch me!

I get to go replace a guy named Elder Rytting, who was basically the highest baptizing missionary this mission has ever seen!! Don't worry, same thing is going to happen that happened in the Bible. (No ego here…) Remember? John the Baptist comes first, converts a ton of people, baptizes a couple....then Christ comes fulfills the law....Rytting in this situation...is my boy Johnny (just kidding I don't want to put down Rytting). I can't wait to get a smaller area, and KNOW it as in conocer (knows)  it! I am going to tear it APART!!! I'm going to get a missionary, my new companion, named Elder Christensen. He's been out for 3 months...that means I'll be doing all the teaching because he doesn't speak Spanish yet.

Another tidbit… I got bit by a Great Dane! It bit me on the wrist and you could see all my veins and arteries and it was super cool. It bled a lot but all is well. I should've gotten stitches but I didn't cause kids with stitches end up in ditches.

 I've never had a companion younger than me, and I'm not really excited to have one. I think this one will be good because tengo confianza (I have confidence) en el elder Rytting y su hijo. (and his son…they call their younger comp their son…).

 I love this. I'll be coming back to Riverside, for at least two baptisms for sure, but hopefully some more. Adriana is solid, Daniel is solid. Daniel will get baptized the 28th and Adriana the 4th of August.

I just inherited a ton of weights too. haha I didn’t realize how much basura (junk) one accumulates in a year (I've been in the city of Riverside for a year btw). TONS! I have to throw lots of crap away. This area is the best, I will miss it. I'll miss everyone calling me BEBESOTE. That's what all the Hermanas call me here. Cause I eat tons. I've never eaten like I have here. They make food for the fetchin stripling warriors every dinner and the other three missionaries in the ward are like 150 and under.....so Dial (great…) has to clean up. I've only gained like 10 lbs though. so that’s cool. Oh well.

I love you all and I have to go pack! pictures next week!

-Elder Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment